Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lately Faces & Places

Christmas Eve Sunrise facing North

Ringo!


We received almost two feet of fresh snow on the Winter Solstice. Awesome!

Our little Christmas tree. We topped a tree on our property as usual.
The fabric tree skirt is an old seasonal tablecloth from my Grandmother and the winter village was a gift from my Mom years ago.

Oh, in early December we visited my Sister and her family in Virginia. These cute little goats were at a nearby farm. So adorable.

Miss Amelia.

We found our way to Harper's Ferry West Virginia too. I love history, especially living history.

My sister in the middle, Amelia in the stroller and myself.

Getting ready for the Christmas parade which Aaron was in, he's getting so big these days.
I hope your holidays were kind and restful.

No comments: