Friday, May 14, 2010

What the???

Raw, Vegan Chocolate Mousse, so FREAKING good!

I've been experimented with my diet and food lately. I've cut out Diary all together not including eggs but I don't eat many eggs to begin with. At any rate I came upon something today that absolutely blew my mind and I had to try it and share this recipe because it's decadent, YUMMY and super easy to make. I got it from the Love Veggies and Yoga blog that I check once in awhile. Averie has some amazing vegan and raw recipes that I'm really loving including this one. I changed the proportions to suit my tastes but try it you won't regret it and you can't taste the avocado at all, yep I said avocado, holy crap!
  • 2 Avocados
  • 1/2 cup cocoa powder ( I used raw)
  • 1/2 cup agave
  • 1 tspn vanilla
  • a dash of salt to taste
Blend it all together in a food processor until creamy smooth. You can adjust the amount of cocoa or agave to your taste, this is just a starting place. Place in fridge to chill. Be sure to check out Averies blog for more detail on her original recipe if you'd like. Chocoblitz!

No comments: