Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Backyard Fun.

Nice Face!

This weekend Craig and I built another ladder drop in the back yard, this one is almost 2' tall. I was a little nervous at first but I was determined to drop it. Which to my suprise was pretty easy to do, my comfort level has risin and it feels good. How much fun! I am also routinely launching the 5 to 6' transition jump that comes off the hill, you land and then you go roll up onto the ladder drop and launch that too. It felt so good to do and it's so much fun and addicting. It brings a different dimension to riding altogether. I think about the ladders and drops while at work and I want to build more, yea is all I can say.
I also went for a ride on Saturday with Paige, which was good. A long ride, up Ward St. to the trails above Gold Lake. Paige had never been up there so I thought I would show her around. Didn't see another soul which was nice, a lot of climbing but the reward of the DH is well worth it. Hitting the jumps and getting through the tech. sections is so much fun, I don't know what's happening to me but I'm evolving into a gravity junkie and I'm not a spring chicken either. I was pretty tired after the ride, 17 miles/4 hours later.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Funny faces always make me ride better :)

Carey said...

Hey your the first person to comment on my blog, yeah to you and yeah to funny faces!