Monday, May 18, 2009

Workin It

Me and the Art in my Booth at the Art Fair

This past weekend was my second art show of the season, Boulder Open Studios Art Fair in Boulder, CO. An easy, small show to do with very little expense since it's local, just what the business plan ordered so to speak. The weather was great for the most part, started off chilly and cloudy and ended very warm and sunny. Many of my friends came by to say hi or help out, this made my days more enjoyable and less tedious than they can be. I made some solid sales for it being a small and new show in Boulder and now I can relax, focus on some other things, as my next show isn't until July and that one is local too. I'm feeling pretty good, though each night I was way tired from being on my feet and being mentally ON all day. I love to do my art, I appreciate that I have people who want to purchase my work even in these hard economic times, I send much gratitude to those people. Sometimes it's hard to part with certain pieces but in the end it's a good lesson in letting go and moving on.

No comments: