Tuesday, December 9, 2008

6 Things About Me..

Kim tagged me on a post that is going around in regard to 6 things that people may not know about you..so I gave it my best, thinking at first it would be difficult to think of anything but as I wrote more things came up and I found that I had to limit myself to just 6..funny how that works.
  1. I can be scared shitless at times.
  2. I can be quite fearless at times.
  3. I used to rock climb all the time and got pretty good until my tendons wore out.
  4. I've been to more than one Rainbow Gathering in my long ago past, Ha!
  5. I like to read US magazine at times..don't you judge me!
  6. I love a really nice pair of designer jeans!

I'll tag anyone who may feel like doing this, I invite you to run with it and let me know so I can read your post!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I have a subscription to US magazine....makes for perfect bathroom reading material :)

Carey said...

Ooo, lucky you, I'll have to bum old copies from you!