Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Artober

Painting by Elsa Mora

Another blog that I enjoy belongs to artist Elsa Mora, I so enjoy her artwork, it's playful and a little strange, she's very talented in so many different ways and she's also a positive ray of light. So because it's meaningful to me I've borrowed some images and ideas from her site because I wanted to share them with you.

"Life challenges are not supposed to paralyze you. They're supposed to help you discover who you are". Bernice Johnson Reagon

I've been getting out, riding quite a bit and starting to do my fall/winter running as well, mostly by myself which is fine and normal for this time of year. Our daylight is fading quickly each day and fall is turning into winter even faster. It seems like we had two days of sun filled fall and the rest has been unusually cold and wet, what will the winter be like I wonder? No matter, it is what it is. My free time this past weekend was taken up by Boulder Open Studios Tour, which I'm participating in again this year. It will run again this weekend, both days, Noon till 6PM and noone will come as it will be snowing and cold. This will be my last year doing Open Studios, the format doesn't work well for me, hardly anyone comes up, I think I'll organize my own Studio Sale in the future for my local clients on my mailing list. For those who did stop by, thank you.

Detail..

Some thoughts on Love....

We are shaped and fashioned by what we love. Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us. Helen Keller

If you judge people, you have no time to love them. Mother Teresa

The heart has eyes which the brain knows nothing of. Charles H

The best things in life aren't things. Art Buchwald


No comments: