Thursday, October 23, 2008

Life is Crazy/Life is Sweet


Yesterday was a bit of a crazy day for me. Started off nicely, October 22nd is my wedding anniversary, 14 years have whizzed by for Craig and I. He surprised me with flowers Wednesday late morning. He called to let me know he was in town and heading home, asked me what I was up to, if I was going to be at work or leaving work soon to run lunch time errands. I thought that was odd, usually he doesn't care what my routine is during the day. I told him I was getting ready to run out and when I left the building he was standing outside the door with a lovely flower arrangement, nice! I love getting flowers. The man did good.
So feeling pretty good I ran my errands, went to the Levi store and purchased some new sweet jeans, I love good jeans, I'm pretty particular too with my height but I found a couple pair in their Organic line that were funky and long enough. One pair is a skinny leg that I'll wear rolled up to go with a pair of ankle boots, I was so pleased. Anyway, I digress.
I decided to pick up our vacume cleaner from Wallaces, it had been repaired, upon leaving there I was broadsided by a westbound vehicle. I hate car accidents, only have had a couple in my life, they're so freaky and leave you feeling spaced out. I'm fine but my truck's gonna need some work.
Craig came down to help me and afterwards we went home where I called the insurance company, etc.
We did go out to dinner later at Zolo's which was really nice, a couple of marg's later I was more relaxed and had a full belly. Nice. So the day was crazy but not a total loss, such is life I suppose, full of sweet, delightful moments that sparkle and then WHAM, moments that kick you in the ass and leave you breathless, good and bad, everyday different. I love my flowers!

2 comments:

Kim said...

After 14 years and Craig can still surprise you and make you feel special....that's so sweet.

Carey said...

Yea, he's not all bad...(: